On behalf of the Endoscopic Workshops Organizing Committee, it is an honor and a pleasure to invite you to join the: ‘Hands-On Course in Pediatric Therapeutic GI Endoscopy, which will be held on October 23, 2018 at the Olympus T-Tec Center, Bangkok, Thailand. This workshop is truly a ‘hands-on‘ training course, in which all participants are able to practice the endoscopic techniques on biological models as well as manikins in a full day, under the supervision of our regional and international experts. The course will cover 10 therapeutic endoscopic procedures, which are essential for treatment of various common pediatric gastrointestinal problems, including; hemostatic techniques, balloon dilatation, gastrostomy tube placement, Endoscopic closed perforation, foreign body removal and polypectomy, single balloon enteroscopy and others.
We hope to see you on October 23, 2018 in Thailand, for a prominent and practical endoscopic workshop. Additionally, we hope you to take timeout to enjoy our beautiful country as well.
Seksit Osatakul, MD.
Chairperson, the Endoscopic Workshop Organizing Committee
|Station 1:||Gold Probe/ APC|
|Station 2:||Glue Injection|
|Station 3:||Single Balloon Enteroscopy|
|Station 5:||Foreign Body Removal|
|Station 6:||Hemoclips, Reversible Hemoclips, Ovesco Clip|
|Station 7:||Endoscopic Closed Perforation|
|Station 8:||Endoscopic Dilatation|
|Station 9:||Endoscopic Polypectomy|
|Early – Bird fee
(Before Aug 15, 2018)
(Aug 15, 2018 - sep 30, 2018)
1.We can accept only 30 participants.
2.No onsite registration for Hands-on Endoscopy.
Hands-on Endoscopy Course registration fee includes
- • Admission to all hands-on stations
- • Access to the commercial exhibitions
- • Two coffee breaks/refreshment and lunch on October 23, 2018
- • Workshop materials (“Manual of Pediatric Therapeutic GI Endoscopy” booklet and bag)
- • Transportation from Centara Grand Hotel at CentralWorld to Olympus T-TEC (both ways)
- • Certificate of attendance
- • CME 8 credits
Olympus T-TEC (Thai-Training & Education Centre) is the 4th training centre established by Olympus in Asia Pacific outside Japan with the rest; 3 centers in China; Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou, and the latest one in South Korea that will be operated in October 2017. T-TEC has been operated since May 2016. The center is conveniently situated in Gemopolis Industrial Estate, Bangna – just 15 minutes from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport that is easily linked to the city centre.
T-TEC occupies 3 floors and a total space of 4,900 m2 complete with;
- - Training rooms
- - 92-seat auditorium equipped with 4K and HD 3D projector and audio systems
- - Dry lab for up to 10 stations
- Wet lab with 9 stations equipped with HD 3D, 4K, Endo-Lap imaging, Thunderbeat and Laparoscopic,EndoUrology,ENT and Gastroenterology scopes and instruments.
T-TEC is well equipped for gastroenterology, laparoscopic and other minimally invasive surgical training.